Terms & Conditions
Effective date: April 17, 2019
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of United PM Services’s Website. United PM Services is located at:
United PM Services
1628 Commerce Parkway, Suite A
Bloomington, IL 61704 USA
Office Phone: 1 (309) 566-9777
Office email: Contact@UnitedPM.Services
Office Fax: 1 (309) 585-2759
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use United PM Services’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to United PM Services. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of USA. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, United PM Services and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on United PM Services. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://UnitedPM.Services for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://UnitedPM.Services
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://UnitedPM.Services
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://UnitedPM.Services
Redistribute content from United PM Services (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. United PM Services does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of United PM Services, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws United PM Services shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- United PM Services reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to United PM Services a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or the media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to Contact@UnitedPM.Services.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of United PM Services’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph, and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Cost Project Estimator or Cost Calculator – tool disclaimer
The information provided by the cost calculator is for illustrative minimum purposes only and accuracy is not guaranteed. The default figures shown are hypothetical and may not be applicable to your individual situation. Be sure to consult a professional prior to relying on the results.
The information which you calculate from this Cost Calculator is intended for use by you as a ballpark estimate, guide only, it is not an offer and has no legal effect on any contracts entered into by you ‘ the client’. This simulation and the resulting calculations do not constitute a set application or offer. The figures and formulae used within this estimator calculator may change at any time without notice.
Should you lookup for an estimate, we will make our own final calculations after and only after our technicians come to the project location and asses the service cost. All numbers are displayed ‘are estimates and guides ONLY’, as a result of this cost calculator simulation have no legal offering.
United PM Services accepts no responsibility for any losses arising from any use of or reliance upon any calculations or conclusions reached using the cost calculator.
Information provided on this calculator does not constitute an offer. Any project request is subject to assessment against normal estimate criteria. Fees and charges may apply. This calculation does not take into account any fees, charges, or government taxes which may apply to either the calculation of the estimated amount (where applicable).
Cost/Price Match Guarantee Disclaimer
Promotions may not be combined with other sale items or offers. Only one promotion per household and commercial jobs are excluded. Offers must be presented at time of initial contact before United PM Services quote is given. Offers presented by customers after the price quote will be refused. Guarantees are for equal professional craftsmanship work only and all prior orders are excluded. All offers are subject to change without given notice. All offers require a minimum purchase amount of $1,300.00 before sales tax and any promotions are subtracted.
In order to be eligible for the guarantee, you must present a written price estimate, or offer, from a competitor that is a licensed contractor on their official letterhead before our technician gives you our the quote. Written estimate must include all dimensions, upgrades, installation fees, discount/promotional pricing, materials, and other charges or free offers, special offers, rebates, financing offers, clearance or closeout prices, or installation specials. Minimum order of at least $1300 required. Offer valid to owners of residences only for standard installations. Competitor’s offer must be dated within 7 calendar days prior to the date customer signs a purchase order.
United PM Services has the right to refuse or deny any written estimate. This is Subject to change at any time.